Saturday, November 3, 2012

We have new renters!

We have been running a limited time offer, 2 free months of Market Stall rentals to celebrate how successful SuperJail is becoming.  We already have some amazing creators now in our outlet section of our sim.  Come down and check out the awesome items that are for sale!



AIDORU makes some of the cutest shoes, along with jewelry and boots. Check out these awesome ballerina flats!



We also have Raynzone, and she has gorgeous gowns, shoes, outfits, dress, and tattoos!  I am so going to be wearing the puzzle hearts tattoo!






Do you love vintage? I know I do!  BlueMoon Enterprise has a large selection of amazing vintage dresses and outfits.  You can find a huge amount of her collection free, or extremely reduced price.  I already own her Dark Nights outfit and I am in love!




So come down, see what our awesome renters have to offer.  You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment