Thank you for your interest in participating in the hunts organized and brought to you by SJ Hunts. We strive to run the best hunts on the grid, and are often featured on TreetTV's show, Happy Hunting. (See their YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyHuntingTV?feature=watch)
We want to provide hunters with the best, most unique hunts possible. To do this, we work hand-in-hand with the vendors and creators that join us. Our goal is to give our hunters the best possible experience, with the least amount of hassle and stress, while at the same time providing the highest quality prizes of any hunt organization. If you're interested in joining us, please be sure to read the official rules below prior to applying. Our rules are meant to make a fair, and fun atmosphere for everyone involved.
1. No business in a box, original creations only
2. Walk throughs will be conducted according to our timeline. Any store not in keeping with the timeline will be notified via NC and have 24 hrs to correct any issues unless otherwise indicated.
3. If your store moves, notify us immediately via NC in our mailbox so that we may update the info as quickly as possible. Failure to notify us of a move will result in your store being immediately removed from the hunt.
4. Your store is allowed to post 2 notifications per week during the course of the hunt in our inworld group.
5. You must retain membership of the group or subscriber for the duration of the hunt
6. Hunt objects, notifications, and vendor items will be sent out only through the group and subscriber system. NO EXCEPTIONS
7. We retain the right to review all applications prior to being approved to participate in our hunt. Applying does not guarantee you a place in our hunt.
8. Be respectful of hunters and other vendors. Violators will be removed from hunt immediately.
9. Please do not make your hunt object ridiculously hard to find, this discourages hunters and word of mouth from upset hunters is never good for any store's business
10. Hunt objects may not be an item currently for sale in your store, this must be a new creation. Once the hunt is over, feel free to sell item as you wish.
11. If issues arise and you feel you may need additional time or help sticking with our timeline, please notify us immediately via NC or email
12. Hunt items have to be hidden so they can be found. Please do not hide them inside other objects. Stores in violation of this rule will be given 24 hours to correct the issue or face removal from hunt.
13. All notecards are to be dropped into our mailbox at the SJ Hunts Headquarters. Notecards sent directly to our staff's profiles will be automatically rejected. Our mailbox is set up to ensure that all information is received and not lost by capped IMs, etc. Our staff will not accept your notecards sent directly to them. No exceptions.
++++ IMPORTANT ++++
You MUST either join our inworld group or subscriber by the application deadline date. IF you are not joined to one or the other, you will be automatically dropped from the hunt.
If you do not have space for an inworld group, do not fret! We also have a vendor subscriber inside our headquarters for those with no inworld group space. Take the LM provided in your welcome pack, and once at our location, go inside the office to click the easel that says "SJ Hunts Vendor Subscriber". You are not required to be a member of both.
We only send out vendor packs & updates via our inworld group and subscriber. We have currently upgraded our subscriber system to the ArtiZan mail system. This system insures that even if you're offline at the time the packs or updates are sent out, it will not send to you until your avatar appears as "online" and inworld. In the off chance that you do not receive your vendor packs by the time indicated in our timeline, which we are assured will be extremely rare by the creators of this system, please use the provided LM for the Vendor Depot that was provided in your Welcome pack Notecard, this is the location to drop off your hints, photos, and to get redeliveries of your hunt object.
We will NOT hunt down our vendors/stores/creators to make sure you have received your packs. This is your responsibility to ensure that you are ready to go with all necessary items provided by us.